Things I hate about adult communication:
- Not enough people engage in it.
- People who say they want to talk to you but won’t tell you what the issue is because they “don’t want you to worry.”
- Two words: passive-aggressive
- One word: meetings
- True of communication in all phases of life, George Bernard Shaw’s brilliant quote: “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
Things I love about adult communication:
- The occasions when it is clear we all agree on the rules and it actually happens!
- Getting to a better place or making something good or important happen because of it.
- Doing it