Things I hate about facing life on 3.5 hours of sleep
- I am a weepy tired person. Been tearing up all morning over songs on the radio, memories from last night, the milk in the cereal bowl etc.
- Somehow, I always arrive to work earliest on the nights I sleep the least = Seriously?! Why won’t my body let me sleep for 15 more minutes?
- Poor thermoregulation = cold all day for no reason.
- Awareness that driving sleepy might be even more risky than driving drunk. Debbie Downer, but true. To myself and all of you. Be careful. Take care of yourself and others.
- The anticipation of doing it again…
Things I love about facing life on 3.5 hours of sleep
- My sleep deprivation is all joyfully, socially driven so, clearly, I am doing something right.
- Somehow, I always arrive to work earliest on the nights I sleep the least = great parking
- I can really appreciate the glory in small accomplishments. “Wow. I answered a whole email in under 5 minutes.”
- More training for the U.S Olympic Disco Nap team
- The anticipation of doing it again!